Blaze Audio VoiceSFXOverview
VoiceSFX is an innovative program designed to let you record and create special effects from your own voice, then apply audio magic like Helium Breath, Slow Monster, Fade, and Echo. You can also capture sound from any source your computer supports (microphone, line-in, CD, etc.) and then distort it into something wildly weird and different. Save and easily export your creations to MP3 and send them to your friends or burn to CD! Change pitch, create movie or TV sound effects, get ready for Halloween early, liven up your podcasts or home recordings. It's easy to create sound effects like a professional with VoiceSFX. Designed so that a child can use it, it's sophisticated enough for adults who are serious about creating quality sound effects.
- Records from any source your PC supports (microphone, line-in, stereo mix, etc.)
- Opens and saves .Wav files
- Exports files to the RealAudio format
- Exports files to the MP3 format
- Saves files in VoiceSFX format, which allows you to open the file later and change your effect settings
- Features adjustable recording and playback volumes
- Offers a rich variety of fun effects: Echo, Chorus, Flange, Fade, Bass and Treble, Robot-Voice, Backwards, Slow Monster, Fast Squeaker, Sweep Up and Down, Helium Breath and Sulphur Breath
Download your free 14 day trial of VoiceSFX today! This program is guaranteed to make you laugh, and it is simple enough for all ages to enjoy.